Okay, this is a pictureless post, as the phone was still out. I could do one big catchup post, I guess, but that would mess up my system for figuring out what percentage of the time I eat certain things, so you'll just have to bear with me.
Breakfast was at Denny's, their build-your-own Slam. I had eggs, bacon, sausage, and tomato slices, which make this a great low-carb choice and plenty of food. About 3g carbs, 25g protein.
For lunch I stopped at a Long John Silver's and had my favorite lunch there, the shrimp with veggies. About 6g carbs, 17g protein.
I was on the road, and grabbed a snack from a convenience store -- one of those long summer sausage sticks (like a Slim Jim, but this one was by Old Wisconsin). About 1g carbs, 8g protein.
I ate dinner with family at Texas Land & Cattle, and had the greatest smoked sirloin, nice juicy slices with a ton of delicious fat; broccoli and a salad with it. About 8g carbs, 40g protein.
Totals for the day were about 18g carbs, 90g carbs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment